• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Colony" on discovery...TV show

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone watching this show? Its on now. Kinda cool...dont really know why but i kinda like it.

i dont really get what it is. so im not sure if i like it or not.

There a couple of them on there that can do a decent job at fab. work. Guess that why i like it:cheers:

been watching from day one.... i LOVE the show.... one of my favorites.

they are all volunteers that are presented with certain situations to work through to survive.

I just got back from Germany and had no idea about this show. I just watched the episode tonight and I'm downloading all the previous ones.

This show is a Zombie-Hunter's dream come true!!!!

been watching from day one.... i LOVE the show.... one of my favorites.

they are all volunteers that are presented with certain situations to work through to survive.

Yea, same here! Pretty cool for some reason, I LOVE Mike...he's an angy A$$ hole...love him!
O ya, that solar sun tracking thing the old guy made for there solar panels to track the suns direction...pretty cool!

i think the thing that attracts me the most about the show is that if you think about it folks that trail ride would be able to live off what they got and make due very well! like when you have a breakdown and its always that one part that you dont have spares for or the spares are in the truck back at the trail head. and now you have to figure out how to get back to the truck. and figure out how to fix your junk with minimal supplies.

plus me being an engineer i find the show very intriguing!

Back