• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finished the lift, for now, check it out!

bigblueishness

NAXJA Forum User
2000 xj, RE 3.5 lift, procomp shocks,BFG A/T 31/10.50/15
here is some pictures of the installment

stock
tires008.jpg

the rear is on
tires019.jpg

rain delay
tires020.jpg

workin on the front
Wheresthepear032.jpg

done without tires and wheels
Wheresthepear036.jpg

with new and used tires and wheels
Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

spent hours on the back shock bolts, drilling, cutting, grinding
Picture008.jpg

almost three days, two rain delays, fustration, learning, and fun
how do you like

would like to add more stuff :patriot:

yeah to be honest they look alot better. i believe that their called the icon rims im not too sure though. i really like the look of them.
i like this pic
DSCF2435.jpg

You Guys did a Great Job!
Looks really nice IMO.

Now, it's time to go out and Break something. LOL

I think the white bumper with the black grille is a cool look... donno why, I just like it. heh

and I gotta agree on the rims... However, I have seen guys paint your American Racing type rims Black, and they looked pretty bad azz

the front grille is very OG muscle car, allmost cuda-ish.

but the bumper goes waay to low, and looks bad.
the airdam is usually the first thing to go for me, dunno how it works out on the later models though.

throw those old wheels back on!

I like the stock wheels also but, the wheels are cool cause they are free, with back spacing, and they dont rub on the lower control arms

the black grill came off of a xj that my brother flipped, the grill that is below the wind shield wippers is going to be black also

Last edited:
Good work! :thumbup:

I too like the black grille/cowl look, but also the stock rims. New ones are nice, just like the others better.

i had the same problem with the rear shock bolts breaking on me, what i did was get a punch and knock the weld nuts loose, then i fed fishing line thru the bolt hole and out thru a bigger hole tied it to the bolt and fed it thru the back side, like this
PIC-0265.jpg

Back