• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS alot of Assorted Jeep Stuff

Fastdemise

NAXJA Forum User
I have the stock radio from my 01 XJ Sport. Has CD Player. - $40

x2 rear back plates from a Dana 44 ZJ w/1 rotor - $40

Complete rear 8.25 drum brakes-(back plates, drums, brake pads (plenty of pad left), springs are from a rebuild kit, no parking brakes) had on for a year but due to lack of constant (auto-adjustment) maintenance the pads have very little wear. Also testing out my parts cleaner(ultrasonic cleaning tub) on these brake parts so they will be quite clean. - $???

ZJ parking brake lines with frame mount - $20

Duralast Gold battery (had a great deal on a optima so I just switched) still runs damn strong and never gave me any problems - $25

x2 Mopar batteries from assorted Jeeps, multimeter shows good voltage - $5 each

1 motorcycle battery from some wheres......why do I have that???? -$???

Front Header Panel wire harness w/o fog lights from junkyard - free if ya pick up

01 XJ Electric window controller(It wasn't adjusting the side mirror too well) - Free

Slightly bored throttle body, junkyard pull to practice, older style with only the IAC and throttle sensor spots.

Assorted stock suspension parts from a 00 Wrangler. (Front/rear springs, 4 shocks, rear lca/ucas, maybe more)

Catalytic Convertor for a 99+

6 Injectors from my 01 XJ. got 100k on them and still run great. Don't have a ANSU machine but did throw them into a bath of injector cleaner in my ultrasonic cleaner and they cleaned up nicely. Also 2 19lb mustang injector.

Turn signal switch for a 01 XJ. Looking for a good steering wheel to spend the rest of it's life. Just give me a descent price and I'll be happy to do business with you and free up some shelf space.

01 Sport (Patriot Blue) front bumper with bracket and end caps. w/license plate holder.

Euro style fog lights (clear lens) w/newish sylvania H3 bulbs $30

Radio back connection
IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Backplates to the 8.25 9" Drums. Cleaned them up and re-painted them. (Possibly making a turd shiny)
IMG_0571.jpg

All the components for the drum brakes.
IMG_0580.jpg

The main brake pads still have new pad surface.
IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

ZJ Parking Brake with mounts
IMG_0595.jpg

Wire Harness w/o fog lights
IMG_0596.jpg

Window Controller from 00XJ
IMG_0574.jpg

ZJ D44 Backplates
IMG_0573.jpg

Bored out Throttle Body.
IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

Anything without a price listed is just OBO. No problems shipping most this stuff either.

PMed aboot ZJ parking brake lines.

Back