• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fiberglass fenders

surf2snow

NAXJA Forum User
I’m looking to upgrade to fiberglass fenders. Yes I’ve searched and read post from 2004 and I’m asking what people have and how do they like them and holding up? I like Glassworks unlimited, who has them and what color do they come in? I know I can paint them but if there are white I don’t need to.

Kevin

Well they only come in gelcoated fiberglass which is white. Until you have them primered or painted to match vehicle. I cant speak for glassworks but i run hannemanns and have for 2 years and drive it daily and have yet to have anything other than a few small hairline stress cracks which youll have with anythnig fiberglass. If you have the 97+ body with rounded edges only a few companies have them. But any will fit, just a case of whether or not you could live with beveled edges instead of radiused edges.

Yea that's the one bad thing about fibertrash, it like to move and flex, which inevitably causes cracks. But usually, if you have these fenders, you already have long travel shocks and like to launch your jeep 8 feet in the air:scared:
Jeepspeed4.jpg

Back