• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slite watter damaged jeep for sale

i don't get it...... you can still somewhat steer the thing, im sure you can still use the brakes.........interesting lol anyway thats some funny sht right thur'

The article said the guy was charged with a DUI, chances are he was piss drunk and was probably so suprised by the fact he was no longer on the road he didn't do much steering or braking.

A former co-worker of mine rolled a wrangler through two front yards in Dundee probably 15 years ago, drunk as a skunk only in his underwear, drunk driving is not a good idea.

A 2009 too... Ouch

who cares...it was only a jk

Oh sorry all mighty spell master, master of no typos, beholder of mistake free blessings. Please forgive us little people that make mistakes from time to time. Do you search the forum just to point out little things like that lol.
Any how, yes was a joke I found the clip to be kind of funny myself. Couldn't think of how it would feel to come out to your pool and see something like that in it lol

Chill the fawk out, douchebag. :D
:laugh: That's funny, them were my thoughts exactly. I just see why people feel the need to go in a post to just flick crap about spelling or gramer but it's ok your still a ok guy in my book :cheers:

:laugh: That's funny, them were my thoughts exactly. I just see why people feel the need to go in a post to just flick crap about spelling or gramer but it's ok your still a ok guy in my book :cheers:
Grammer*

:moon:

I did Airplane Hill today... Nah-nah-na-nah-nah! Good spotters+nice driving=Got 'er did!!! Yeah, I know... no biggie... but I was THRILLED!!!:cheers:

P.S. How's my grammar? lol

I wont believe it until you make one more OT post :D

Yeah, yeah... lol... only reason I posted here is CJ was original thread starter, and he's a friend, and I knew he wouldn't mind:spin1:

:D Just messin with you.
Grats on making it.

PS: to be more OT... Do you have a 440 in that wrangler??? :wow:

Yeah, yeah... lol... only reason I posted here is CJ was original thread starter, and he's a friend, and I knew he wouldn't mind:spin1:
Nice job on the hill. You going to try it again on the labor day trip? I want to see.

ahh damn lol :D

i believe mopar440 is in reference to "The pumpkin".... witch.. i still have yet to see:rof:

Back