• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to do?

96sport

NAXJA Forum User
The wife and I are going to be in Seattle for the whole day on Sat. and I was wondering what you guys would recommend to do (the must do's atleast) while we are there?

Thanks

Space needle is cool, I havn't been to the science museum yet but I heard it's cool. The experience music project is pretty cool and right next to the needle. then there's the science fiction museum attached to it. kinda interesting seeing the things used for special effects. some people like pikes place I think it's annoying personally.

Thanks for all the great suggestions. We have decided to hit up the Space Needle, Museum of Flight, and we're gonna ride the duck!!

What about a good place for breakfast?

Thanks for making my life easier!!

He may not roll that way, if you know what I mean. ;)

Dick's hamburgers, on the other hand, are quite tasty.

LOL!!!!!

Try "The Original Family Pancake House" on 15th and, ummmm, 80th maybe, just north of Ballard. Get the "Dutch Baby". (I think I gave birth shortly after eating that)

E!

Back