• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Run Feeler: August 22 / Day Ride

Anyone up for a possible August 22nd day-trip? Walker was fun, wouldn't mind wheeling there again. Reiter would be fun to play at. Somewhere new would work too.

Paul, my buddy is probably in. He's a good Walker Tour Guide too! Open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Eric

Paul and I chatted yesterday and we want to do a Reiter run.

Any takers?

Eric

I believe the 22nd will work for me, I'll check the calendar and plan on going barring any scheduling conflicts. I'll post up within the next day or two to confirm.

Cool. Lookin forward to meeting you.

Bueller? Bueller??? :compwork:

Eric

I'm not sure. I've Been to Reiter a few times, but havn't driven any real trails, just played on the rocks a bit, got stuck in 1" of mud (In BIG ruts) and generally tooled around a bit as we wern't with a group.

I'm on 3" lift and 31's, with a front locker. At the very least we'll have tow straps handy.

Do you have recovery points front and rear?

Eric

Reiter has a wide variety of trails for pretty much any build/skill level. I haven't been out there since the trail closures awhile back, but there ought to be enough left open to make a day of it, regardless of how your rig is set up.

fubar, are you going to be the trail leader for us???

I'll be there for the weekend but you dont want to fallow me around. :scared:

fubar, are you going to be the trail leader for us???

I could, you bringing your Wrangler buddy along too? I'll probably bring my CJ out, since it's going to be nice weather and I don't get a chance to take it out very often. If I do, I'll want to run some trails that you might not want to run. I also have a buddy with a well-built Jeepster who hit me up this morning to go wheeling, told him I was going to Reiter on Saturday, and he says he's in. Plan is to meet in the main gravel lot at 8 a.m., we'll play it by ear from there. Whomever wants to come out and play, we can run dor awhile and split up if necessary if some people can't or don't want to run certain trails. I know the Reiter trail system okay, but like I said, haven't been there in a few months so I don't know for sure what's open and what's closed.

Sorry Doug. My computer at home is sh!t right now. Anyways all my hatches have wipers on them but after looking they are all missing. :smsoap: So I used them drunk or gave them away already.

Back to topic

Alright, thanks for looking Dave.

Hey Eric, do you mind if I invite a few people from the Boeing club? Don't know if any will be able to make it or not, but I can post it up and see what happens.

Doug

Invite them along! The more, the merrier they always say.

Okay Eric, I'll post it up. I'm in, barring any last-minute snafus.

C'mon up wheeling, Eli. Floating the Yakima is for (censored)s.:D

What trails do you plan on running dave?

The good ones. Are you showin up? If so we may run a trail you can do also :laugh:. Horus and I will be there for the weekend. :cheers:

Lyle and I were talking about camping out at Reiter this weekend...not sure if he's still down as I haven't heard from him. But I have thurs-sun off so I'm planning on wheeling this weekend, Reiter sounds good to me.

~Scott

Back