• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NRT 1719 in offroad magazine.....

That's right grab yourself the October issue of Off-Road Magazine for your XJ viewing pleasures. See the other 2 pages on our website. NissleyRacingTeam.com

50-51_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome, have not seen the issue yet, should be showing up in my mailbox soon.

i was just coming in here to post this ahah. good job guys, its nice to get some magazine coverage for the sport, and that color on your XJ is one of a kind :D

Yeah, Off Road has taken a new direction for the last 6-7 months, very prerunner race truck style, and I like it. It sits only second to Dirt Sports in my opinion. (maybe a close tie)

i agree Tony, OR has really focused on the go fast stuff in the last year or so. i like where its headed... and now jeepspeed? i might go back to my highschool days and start cutting pics out and sticking em on the wall haha.

i agree Tony, OR has really focused on the go fast stuff in the last year or so. i like where its headed... and now jeepspeed? i might go back to my highschool days and start cutting pics out and sticking em on the wall haha.

You mean cutting out pictures is not something you do now???????

Articled turned my head to this section of the site. Great truck!

Thank you everyone. We are extremely proud of this. We put a lot of time and money into this jeep and it feels great to be recognized for our work..

Back