• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U-Joint Needle Bearings

Milk Dud

NAXJA Forum User
Okay so I was putting a set of Alloy USA X-Joints into my front axles today. I'm not sure whether it was mine or the factory's fault. I was about to finish up the project and looked into the one cap and noticed 3 bearings missing. I just spent $35 on these joints and don't really have the cash to buy a new one to get the needle bearings out of. Any suggestions or maybe you have one sitting around that you had the same issue? I'd give a couple bucks to you if you could send a few needle bearings my way.

i dont know if this is a good idea or not, but what about stealing some from your old joints. if they are in good shape and the same size thats probably what i would do. but i havent done that before.

I contacted 4WD which contacted Omix Ada who bought Alloy USA's stock. They said they will send me a handfull of needle bearings. I made it out to be their fault for missing some so they were apologetic and said they'd send them right away.

Back