• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air pressure regulator

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
I'm shocked that I cannot find a simple, non-adjustable air pressure regulator to plumb inline for my ARB. What the hell?

Have any of you seen a ~85-100 PSI pressure regulator that will work? Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology?

I really don't want to spend $30 on some adjustable regulator and gauge that I've got to mount and worry about somebody messing with.

Any help is appreciated!
Billy

I'm shocked that I cannot find a simple, non-adjustable air pressure regulator to plumb inline for my ARB. What the hell?

Have any of you seen a ~85-100 PSI pressure regulator that will work? Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology?

I really don't want to spend $30 on some adjustable regulator and gauge that I've got to mount and worry about somebody messing with.

Any help is appreciated!
Billy
what is your cut-in cut-out pressure on your pressure switch? that is how the ARB compressor is set up to work, just an un-regulated airline, and a cut in pressure that is high enough to not dis-engage the locker before the compressor kicks back in

My local welding place, Air Gas, carries set point regulators. I run a 100# one on my CO2 bottle. It ran me about $30.

Check out "Pre-Set In-Line Pressure Regulators" on this page.

You can call Coilhose Pneumatics to find your local distributor or you can order through EVCO House of Hose online. They have all sorts of goodies for plumbing your OBA / ARB system.

Check out "Pre-Set In-Line Pressure Regulators" on this page.

You can call Coilhose Pneumatics to find your local distributor or you can order through EVCO House of Hose online. They have all sorts of goodies for plumbing your OBA / ARB system.

bowdown.gif
Thank you! That's perfect!!
Billy

Back