• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to Find Exhaust Pieces

reson46

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for some place to pick up a few mandrel bent exhaust pieces. I probably need a couple of 2 1/2" 45s to start with. The parts stores I have visited just had the non-mandrel crimped/crushed tubes. I figured that would be about all I would find at most exhaust shops too.

Thanks,
Willy

I've always gone to Walts in Everett with good results on the customer care/exhaust front. I know they're far for you but I know they have others around the area that might be closer. Might give them a ring though and see what they have.

~Scott

I've always gone to Walts in Everett with good results on the customer care/exhaust front. I know they're far for you but I know they have others around the area that might be closer. Might give them a ring though and see what they have.

~Scott

I think there is one in Tacoma. I'll give them a shot.

Summit or Jegs is where I get mine from.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/Department/Exhaust/Part-Type/Exhaust-Pipes-Individual-Bends/Outside-Diameter-in/2-500-in/Tubing-Material/Steel/?Ns=Rank|Asc

I would buy the U-bend and cut off what you don't need. You can turn it from there and go a differnet direction and build your exhaust that way. The U-bend is a better buy for your money.

I was planning to pick some up online if I couldn't find any. I was hoping to find a local source because I may end up needing a few other pieces as I build the exhaust. Since this is also the first time I've pieced together a complete exhaust I thought it might help me visualize everything if I could hold a few sections together as I figure out what I need.

Thanks,
Willy

lifetime muffler in renton off sunset blvd... talk to kevin and he'll hook you up.

Back