• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wahooo!!

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I converted my dad to the dark side. He was running a clean 69 brake-o (really nice rig to clean for wheelin but he did :wow:) but he just bought this for 5k$.
Looks like I'm going to MOAB even if my rigs not done :D The people that built the cage are the ones doing my cage/frame/suspension

Engine is rebuilt
Dana 44 geared and locked
8.8 geared and locked
getting more details :)

WEROCKEVENT-JEEP047.jpg

WEROCKEVENT-JEEP031.jpg

WEROCKEVENT-JEEP043.jpg

WEROCKEVENT-JEEP036.jpg

WEROCKEVENT-JEEP034.jpg

Last edited:
that is uglier than sin but at least he'll be able to find it in the parking lot!:D however, that being said.... it looks like it will do awesome on the trail! not always about form, but function it definately has! let us know how she does!:thumbup::thumbup:

I like the cage I think it looks angry lol. not for me but cool :)

I think it looks sweet, not for the PNW but it is cool. I really like the rear, how the tube is molded into the body. They should have done that with the front end A pillar and fenders/ windshield frame.

-Alex

i dig the back as well it's the front that throws me for a loop but yes you are correct... it does look angry!!!:mad:

I think it looks sweet, not for the PNW but it is cool. I really like the rear, how the tube is molded into the body. They should have done that with the front end A pillar and fenders/ windshield frame.

-Alex

Definitely not for PNW lol My dad lives in California so it will be good for him... heater still works for snow runs :).

I like the cage work, but I'm not digging the dimple died along the hip bar. Looks like they were just randomly placed. On neat cagework like that, that plate seems sloppy.

But the rest is sweet.

I like the cage work, but I'm not digging the dimple died along the hip bar. Looks like they were just randomly placed. On neat cagework like that, that plate seems sloppy.

But the rest is sweet.

Yep that looks like phoo! but the rest is killer. But it can be removed and done to look good.

Dave

I never really liked those bumpers (the front one) I know there good for anchoring but they look lame.
Apparently it has dual NP231's that explains the funky shifter.
The thing I like is how low it is. Thats how I wan't mine chopped up and low as I can go while maintaining uptravel

No front diff cover?
Cool he got a rig though! :thumbup:

~Scott

I am curious why it has tube rocker tied into the cage but they didn't just boat side it while they were at it, almost looks like two different shops did the cage/fab work on it.

I would wheel it.

It was 2 different shops. The people building my rig just threw the cage on it.

Back