• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Testing the waters...

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Testing the waters...
I have been thinking about getting another Jeep. The one I have now has taken me over a year and a half to build up to the point its at right now and after the last time I took it out, there is not anything I would want to change. It is working perfectly. My problem is I don't have the money to buy a truck and trailor to trailor it to the bigger parks I haven't ran and I don't want to get that far away from home and chance breaking something so here is my idea. I am wanting to know if there is anyone wanting to trade their mildly built Jeep for this Jeep. I can go out in this thing and have no fear that it will go wherever I put it. I know this sounds funny but I want something a little smaller. Anyway the specs are as follows...

Drivetrain... 4.0l six with 294,xxxmi. At some point it was rebuilt and ended up with a bigger cam but thats all I know, does not smoke or consume any oil. Trans is an all origional AW4 that shifts perfect and is wired for the 1-2 gear hold. NP231 transfer case is solid and makes no noises.

Axles... Non-disco Dana 30 front with 297x spicer joints. Trac-loc locker, flipped tie rod, 1.25" .122" wall dom tie rod using gm heavy duty ends, Modded LCA brackets to allow for more droop, extended, plated and redrilled track bar bracket and GMC truck 25" brake lines.

Chrysler 8.25 rear. 29 spline and welded carrier. Shocks are mounted on top the axle and run through the floor. Rustys extended stainless brake line.

Suspension... 4" front coils with 1.75" spacer and stock isolator. S-10 bastard pack out rear and rustys 5.5" shocks all around.

Other thinks include a front cage, removable doors, Chopped rear, 1/8th" steel rear quarters with 4" round taillights. Cd player, cb radio, hi-lift, full size spare, custom front bumper with 2x hella 500 driving lights and 2x factory TJ fog lights. OBA off of the sanden compressor, Hydro lift hood, and many new parts including new water pump, steering pump, radiator, t-stat...

I'm sure there is alot I'm forgetting but I'm just kinda throwing the idea out there right now and seeing if there is any interest. There are alot of people who have seen this Jeep in action and know how capable it really is. If anyone in interested than just let me know and we can talk more.

The weather is nasty here right now but these should give you an idea.
Jeep002.jpg

Jeep001.jpg

Jeep003.jpg

the one i would like to get rid of is stock with a 2" BB (spacers shackles/rough country) waiting to be put on 95 sport 4 door and i would be willing to pay some cash on top

polar_jeep_04 said:
the one i would like to get rid of is stock with a 2" BB (spacers shackles/rough country) waiting to be put on 95 sport 4 door and i would be willing to pay some cash on top

Any pics and shoot me some more specs on it. Sounds like what I'm looking for.

Back