• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doetsch Baja Rider Shocks ?

i have the pre runner 8000s and like them. the bajas are same just a little softer, but not as soft as the 3000s. call doetsch and order them direct! good people and real fast service. you won't be disappointed.

i have the pre runner 8000s and like them. the bajas are same just a little softer, but not as soft as the 3000s. call doetsch and order them direct! good people and real fast service. you won't be disappointed.

How do they ride ?
This will be a daily Driver Weekend Warrior Rig.

As stated i have the 8000's firm ride but not Harsh at all. in other words i dont get beat all around on the road. the baja is a little softer so i dont see any problems with them at all. in fact i might go to the baja in the rear and leave the 8000's up front for a even better ride.a lot of guys on this forum run bilsteins with stiffer valving in front and softer in rear. you wont be disappointed.

Back