• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 XJ Parts - What do you need?

justinboots

NAXJA Forum User
I am stripping a street legal 1986 XJ that had the 2.8L V6 in it and a 5-speed manual transmission with transfer case.

If you need anything from front axle actuators to axles to emissions crap, let me know. I am removing everything and only using the body. It has the HP Dana 30 in the front, but I will need to leave the axles in it until November so I can roll it around. It has the power driver's seat and A/C also.

I have the engine/tranny/x-fer case pulled also. It was running according to the previous owner.

Prices:
- Complete Engine - $30
- AX-5 transmission - $30
- NP207 transfer case - $30
- Complete seat set(power driver's seat) without brackets - $30
- Carpet set - $20
- Driveshafts - $20 each
- Exhaust with catalytic converter - $10
- Shocks and coil springs - $15
- Power steering pump - $10
- A/C compressor - $20
- Smog pump and emissions canister - $15

If you need it and don't see it, feel free to call me at 281 380-4132 or email me. Parts are located 45 minutes outside of Houston off of SH249 in Tomball/Magnolia area. Prices are cheap and firm. Cash only please

camarors8992 said:
I just need one of the front drivers seat bolts that hold the seat to the jeep.
On my RENIX, the screws are M8-1.25 x 40m/m, and the nuts are simple M8-1.25. Try to get nuts and screws with the "flange head" - or get washers to go with them.

5-90

Back