• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bolt on rear bumpstops

those have been out quite a while

along with the similar dpg setup

and the tnt u bolt eliminator uses a similar design

I used to be a marketing manager for a direct mail company and was responsible for catalog and website content...so maybe this stuff only bugs me...but Quadratec needs writers with a little more product/vehicle knowledge
"Conveniently allows changes to bump stop clearance without removing coils from vehicle"
I'm so glad I don't have to remove my coils to adjust my rear bumpstops :D

I used to be a marketing manager for a direct mail company and was responsible for catalog and website content...so maybe this stuff only bugs me...but Quadratec needs writers with a little more product/vehicle knowledge
"Conveniently allows changes to bump stop clearance without removing coils from vehicle"
I'm so glad I don't have to remove my coils to adjust my rear bumpstops :D

LOL x2

and i would never pay 170 bucks for those things. I can make some outta scrap at work lol:roll:

DPG are quite a bit cheaper.... and the other thing is once you pound on those hard a few times, the tab starts bending down (ask me how I know.....) So you would want to make sure you use really strong metal plate for them if your making them yourself.

DPG are quite a bit cheaper.... and the other thing is once you pound on those hard a few times, the tab starts bending down (ask me how I know.....) So you would want to make sure you use really strong metal plate for them if your making them yourself.

i have the dpg plates with somewhat crushed framerails, plates are still straight. but i have heard that the older versions of these had a thinner plate

Back