• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bar pin elimators and no lift

Anthropy

NAXJA Forum User
I have pretty much a stock setup but run 30 inch tires. I really hate the rear stock upper shock mount as does everyone.

bpe.jpg

I am looking at these by Rocky Road. What adverse effect will I encounter by adding 1 1/4 inches of extension to the shock?

I am going to have the Quadratech heavy duty rear springs added to my vehicle this week by my local shop but I don't think those add any lift. I just don't want to fug up my new shocks.

I have already looked at JKS and Rusty's eliminators and decided to pass due to technical issues with the designs.

Tom

Why dont you install a quality 2 inch BB with OME shocks? You will have a great ride with flex, and you can still install the Rocky Road BPE's. I have them on one of my rigs, and work well. Good Luck :)

You will get about 1.5" of lift with those quadra HD springs from what I have read on other posts. So that should just about equal the shock lift also.
Good luck tell me how it goes.
Oh and could you post a link to the BPE's for me Thanks

or you can make your own BPE's take a look at the mount for your rear sway bar to leaf spring, just like rustys but only its free since if you do any wheeling your not going to want a rear sway bar anyways kill 2 bird with 1 stone so to speak

Back