• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Muffler is this

Chero-King said:
It says Full traction so maybe they have their own custom mufflers. :dunno:

EDIT: Damn, 91 Jeep Project beat me to it
:D
i got a friend who has one on his rubi and it sounds awsome, not as loud as a flowmaster but not to quiet. i thought i seen similer ones but couldnt find anything on summit or jegs

It looks like a Vortex Classic brand. You could get it, or a Flowmaster for less maybe installed too. The 40 Series are louder, and the 50 Series are quieter. IIRC a DinoMax cat back system is only about $130. I would recomend checking some of your local shops. I think you could find a much better deal.

i had a 40, but it was a little to loud for me on the trails, i think im gonna try a 50 since its suposed to be a little quieter, a friend gots a dynomax on his and its way to quiet

Try clicking the link. "Vortex" is a brand like "Flowmaster" is a brand. Now how good they are I can't tell you. The local muffler shop in my home town sold them.

Rickady said:
Looks like a modified Spintech?
I'll agree with that

Dsc_0015.jpg

Sorry I was to busy being an ass to realise the one in question dosn't look like the Vortex. :D However after looking into it a bit more the Vortex is just your basic fiberglass filled type with a heavy case. Worthless in my eyes.

Back