• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suspension question.

87xjstafford

NAXJA Forum User
So I've been thinking, which is never good, and i think it would be a good idea to do a long-arm setup on my cherokee.

So my question is who has a good set up that that wont kill me in the wallet?

Steel, heims, a welder, and some Bud Light. :thumbup:

I'm running the rusty's offroad long arms on my cherokee and love them. I have had zero problems with them and they have takin a beatin over the rocks. you can buy just the long arm upgrade for around $600 it consists of both lower and both upper control arms and the crossmember mayb a couple of misc items like brake lines or whatever im not to sure its been about 2 years since I did mine. the kit is almost as easy as bolting it on you"ll have to cut your old uca mounts off the unibody but even that isn't to bad and drill 2 holes through the "frame rail" on both sides I think it took me about 4-5 hours to install. good luck!

Last edited:
MODs please move to modified section?

~Scott

MODS please take Scott's internets away?

~Phil

:D:D:D

Scott's building a new computer...go ahead and try. MUAHAHAHA.
Plus I have a work computer (which I'm on now). :rof:

~Scott

P.S. I still need to get shocks from you...hmmm. :thumbup:

How about searching? Asking in the tech question? This might be the most covered question in all of NAXJAW.

-----Matt-----

P.S. The answer is not Claytons.

There, fisked it fur ya!! :eeks1:

Steel, heims, a welder, and some Bud Light. :thumbup:

Only if you have some fab skills................ if not PLEASE buy it!! :conceited

Rough Country is supposedly working on a kit... it will be a while before it comes out though.

this guy i know is getting his long arm kit built, he just has to buy the material, (great thing about being in a club i suppose)

great thing for me is i get his old lca's for a good price =D

Back