• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Talk about opening up some new weak links LOL

I would rather break an axle shaft than a R&P. shafts are easy to change, R&Ps are not

Yeah thats what I was thinking LOL. So who is gonna be first to see haha:gee: Oh and I have 1 tons so this really doesn't concern me but thought this was a crazy idea.

I think there is someone on here already running them.. i believe he did a write up on their install.

Interesting............I will see what I can dig up. Its a great idea but who is gonna make the uber strong ring and pinion that can handle the abuse LOL

I think there is someone on here already running them.. i believe he did a write up on their install.

Yea xjtrailrider IIRC just installed a set and did his first run on them recently.

Are those the same as the longfields or just a different company making a similar product?

-Alex

I think maybe xj... might have done the longfields. :wierd: All I remember is they look like the illustration in the Pirate thread.

RCV makes em for longfield or use too. Longfield couldn't keep up with the orders so they turned everything over for RCV. They have stepped up to the plate--------Kyle

I had Asked These Questions.

They Look Awesome, however, Just a Few Questions.

Are these Produced Out of 4340 Forged CrMo Alloy Material that is Heat Treated?

Are the Splines Cold Rolled?

Are the Outer Shafts made of the Same Materials?

What would the Discount Code be?

Thanks.

Here is a Thread for Members that is Informative about their Offering.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1002800

Hope this Helps Someone.

Last edited:
These would be sweet for my daily driver.....I hate the lack of smooth turning with U-joints. Think they would hold up to 265-75/16's?

These would be sweet for my daily driver.....I hate the lack of smooth turning with U-joints. Think they would hold up to 265-75/16's?

easy on the skinny pedal?

should be ok than... but do you really want to chance it... hmmm

You'll break them turning out of the driveway trust me!!!:explosion

Back