• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recent progress

leftlanetruckin

NAXJA Forum User
Been a little busy lately!
here are a few pics of the trac bar bracket brace, Hydro assist junk and the new rear bumper. The bumper slides into the "frame" @12" for strength etc.
tracbar-reinforcementweb.jpg

ramweb.jpg

bumper1web.jpg

bumper2web.jpg

martin

Last edited:
as opposed to in the middle so you don't have something on the rear to hang up on. Nice work.

ahhh ok. there will be a hi lift mount going onto it.
after wheeling at SMORR, i never got near hung up on it. Now the JCR sliders got a beating, but not the bumper:roll:

martin

Thanks guys.
Yes it covers the quarters and no i did not do a cut n fold job.
At the end of the day, it gets dd'd as well as wheeled pretty hard, adn the missus wants it to look "pretty":laugh2:
I will try to get some build pics of the bumper up.

Thanks

Martin

we were at SMORR last weekend, from friday afternoon to saturday night!
It is a really nice park. We ended up wheeling with a christian group that were there on friday, as we didnt know our way around the park and they offered to guide us a little. the "guide" was only on 31's and open diffs, so it was easy wheeling, to say the least. On saturday i did talk 2 of them into doing a couple of 4's, so had a really good time then!

Martin

Hell I run 4s on my 32s, but Im locked front and rear. Ill look for you down there sometime and we can do some wheelin.
the people we happened to hook up with were "cautious" to say the least, and never having been to the park before, we knew no better.
after talking to brandon there, he said i would be able to most of the 5's....
oh well!

martin

sorry it took me so long to get these up, been a busy bee.
i have some chromo shafts and ctm u joints on the way for the jk rubi front axle, to handle the torque coming from the teralow 4:1 kit i also have on the way for the 231!;)
various bumper build pics...
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

bumperlegs.jpg

bumper6.jpg

bumper1.jpg

bumper5.jpg

again, sorry for the delay.

martin

Back