• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00-01 OHC Wiring Harness

Arkansas91XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I went to my local junkyard that I use for my XJs hunting for an OHC for the new one. The guy led me to a "2001 Limited" and I began to yank out the old moldy thing. After fending off all sorts of flying things with sharp ends and floating mold, heat, and twisted metal, I unplug the harness to find that it is infact a 99 :banghead:. It's no big deal I say, I walked out with everything for $25, so I figure I can deal with it... Well, before I start cutting up my liner and whatnot, I'd like to plug this thing in and test it, so I yank out my 01 FSM and begin to look for the pinout. I can't find it :rof:Must be every stinking plug except for that one...

So I open up my parts catalogue and look for the harness p/n 56009702ag. Do some quick Googlin and see that it ran $80 back in 04...so I look it up at MoparPartsOnline to find that it runs for just shy of $400 :explosion

So I guess if anyone has a pic of the plug under the glove box of an 01 w/ ohc that would just rock.... The 99 harness I had...I cut off the plug in an attempt to figure the pinout myself and just do a quick hookup, so it's kinda butchered hehe...

Back