• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Questions

JohnJohn

Member #42
I'm heading up Wednesday staying through Saturday Morning. Nicole can't make it up for the Ladies Run

Wednesday AM I'll just meet you guys at the Wheeler Lake trail head. What time do you think you guys will get there?

I'm thinking right now I'll be using a portion of the group site with a tent. Pulling the pop-up just for 3 nights sounds like a PITA. I have not ruled it out though.

Anyone up for a Grizzly & Iron-Chest run on Thursday? I can't make it up for Tuesday and have done all the Thursday stuff before. I have never done Grizzly & Iron Chest before and would like to this trip.

JJ,

I might be up for that Grizzly/Iron Chest run...... I've never run Grizzly and Iron Chest once more than 10 years ago.......

The overnight thing - although a kick in the pants around the camp fire is truely sounding like a royal PITA having to bring the extra stuff to camp both at Chalk Creek and then one night up on Holy Cross.........

Put me down as a conditional maybe........ some of it depends on the repairs I get/don't get done before I head out.........

JJ,

I might be up for that Grizzly/Iron Chest run...... I've never run Grizzly and Iron Chest once more than 10 years ago.......

The overnight thing - although a kick in the pants around the camp fire is truely sounding like a royal PITA having to bring the extra stuff to camp both at Chalk Creek and then one night up on Holy Cross.........

Put me down as a conditional maybe........ some of it depends on the repairs I get/don't get done before I head out.........

Cool, good luck getting everything working. Do you have a "If I wanted a Hummer..."sticker? I have a buddy who needs one, if so bring it with ya.

JJ, most if not all the campground is full so unless you have a reservation the tent it going to be the best option. I will talk with everyone and get you a time we will be at the trail head Wednesday.

JJ, most if not all the campground is full so unless you have a reservation the tent it going to be the best option. I will talk with everyone and get you a time we will be at the trail head Wednesday.

I called this morning they had two RV spots below open with power. I have decided to tent it though, Wed, Thur, Fri night. Thanks, looking forward to the time info on Wheeler.

1.We'll probably be at the Wheeler trailhead 9-10 am - I'll call you if that changes.
2.I'm planning on running Grizzly on Thursday to do some fishing
3.Just bring your tent, leave the pop-up at home.

Back