• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Color Decisions

Which Color Scheme?

• Green (vehicle match) bumpers/sliders

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Silver (rim match) bumpers/sliders

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Black bumpers/sliders

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Philprof

NAXJA Forum User
I need help deciding colors. I have JCR stage 4 winch bumper and stage 2 rock rails that need painting. Paint them green to match the jeep? Paint them silver to match the Moabs? Paint them black and repaint the Chrome grille?

PICT0013-1.jpg

1014081155.jpg

stg2xjslidersdesc.jpg

XJprerunnerwinchbumper.jpg

I'm doing the rim match on mine. Painting the wheels BMW A22 sparkling graphite, and the rockers, bumpers, flares, and wheel wells to match. Should look nice :) I would suggest you do the same with the OEM Moab silver.

Black!! shouldn't be a question :D

IT COMES WITH A STICKER!!!! DO IT ALREADY!!!

I will give you the same advice that I recieved many years ago when I used to rebuild boat props for a living. When I asked my boss what color to paint them he said: "Black is beautiful." That would definately apply in your current situation. I would also keep your chrome grill, I think it would look sharp with all of the other goodies.

My only concern with Black is color continuity with the grille...usually I see chrome grill/chrome bumper or black grille/black bumper...it certainly would be less work/less maintenance..

chrome them!

it'll make the jeep more of a chick magnet dude!!!!

Lol you might aswell paint it pink then.

Back