• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which sticker looks better (Large pics!)

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
First off this was a quick photochop to help me decide so :hang:

I'm trying to decide between using a desert tan vinyl sticker. Or just a normal white text on tinted lexan.
I have over 4000 words to put on though they are going to be small there all very important and need to stand out
Let me know what you think.

desertback.jpg

textontint.jpg

I really think both look good. If you're going with a white theme go with the first one, otherwise the second, maybe to match your wheels?

Its actually flat desert tan, I want it to be a memorial those 4000+ names is where my project gets its name.

I also like them both I'll have to write a sticker company and see what would be best suited.

Its actually flat desert tan, I want it to be a memorial those 4000+ names is where my project gets its name.

I also like them both I'll have to write a sticker company and see what would be best suited.

The pro's of getting it printed on is that it would be one big sticker so it would hold up to the elements and falling off much better than a bunch of little stickers. What if you got it painted like those rear windshields on trucks?

The pro's of getting it printed on is that it would be one big sticker so it would hold up to the elements and falling off much better than a bunch of little stickers. What if you got it painted like those rear windshields on trucks?

I believe your talking about Vinyl. Those are pretty much the two options I'm going with vinyl sticker which would color the whole window or just a plane white sticker which might be easier to add names and cheaper.

I believe your talking about Vinyl. Those are pretty much the two options I'm going with vinyl sticker which would color the whole window or just a plane white sticker which might be easier to add names and cheaper.

Ohh so either way the whole window will be covered? Sorry I am a bit confused :wow: what I was thinking is the first option is a sheet of vinyl with the names pre printed. the second option I was thinking like those stickers where you peel one side, then press it on then peel the other side off and it lines up perfectly :chef:

Well I showed this thread to a local vinyl shop, and they said they would go with the second one... They said with the top one people wouldn't pay nearly as much attention to it... But either way I like them both!!

Sweet they didnt happen to say how much it would run? thanks for the tips :)

I like the second one.

If you don't mind me asking what names are going on there?

Have you thought about splitting it up between the left and right side?

The names of our K.I.A.
I am splitting it up 4327 names from Iraq on the right side.
and 746 from Afgahnistan on the left.

I was thinking the same thing. Just wanted to see what others think about it. I like the tan for the theme of the rig but it really doesn't help the text stand out. I contacted fishyxj for a quote.

Back