• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5 leaf springs in so cal

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
ive got a set of 4.5" leaf packs for sale with new bushings on one of the leafs.

these were run for about a year, i snapped a main leaf due to bad trail obstackle and had the leafs professionally re-arched and a new main leaf made with new bushings installed all by MACS spring shop in Highland,Ca(very reputable place). they were only run twice after the new leaf was installed and the re-arch.

as they sit i would say the net atleast 5" of lift by themselves. They clear my 36"s well with little trimming. they flex very well and ride nice and smooth.

Im asking only the cost of what it cost me to have the re-arch done and the main leaf. $175.

Located in 29 Palms and i travel to the inland empire quite often.

will ship on your dime.

[email protected]

heres a pic of them with a 1.5" shackle on 36"s.

photo31yn7.jpg

Okay don't laugh too hard......this is gonna sound ghetto but I had my shackles come in before my coils for the front so the front lift is two......yes two 1 3/4" coil spacers and an extra isolator on each side and if you look at the ground you can see the rear is still higher.......

I know that sounds ghetto as hell doesn't it? I have 9" coils now and now the fronts too high so I'm bringing up the rear.

I'm selling them because of riding in a friends jeep that had deavers.....those cost $750 new though.

Back