• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee XJ rear dana 44 complete 3.54 gears, open 60" WMS to WMS in Sacramento

Big Red

NAXJA Forum User
Jeep Cherokee XJ rear dana 44 complete 3.54 gears, open 60" WMS to WMS in Sacramento

Jeep Cherokee XJ rear dana 44 complete 3.54 gears, open diff 60" WMS to WMS in Sacramento

Bolt in for any year XJ. Can be used in a TJ/YJ with some mods, right width and bolt pattern, nice upgrade over the dana 35 tooth pick.

Good condition with parking brakes. No shipping, sorry, at least not yet. :-0

$499 OBO

Troy

Re: Jeep Cherokee XJ rear dana 44 complete 3.54 gears, open 60" WMS to WMS in Sacramento

tom said:
pic? in martinez and can pick up. thanx tom

I don't have any pics. It in good shape off a stocker with about 150K miles. It's complete with u-bolts, parking brake lines, you just need to hook it up to your rubber brake line. I'm home after 6:30 PM M-F and will be there on the weekend, you can come over pretty much anytime my wife and/or her brother are working on my new house when I'm at work and then I join them when I get off work.

Troy

Re: Jeep Cherokee XJ rear dana 44 complete 3.54 gears, open 60" WMS to WMS in Sacramento

tom said:
did you have one that you sold to a guy in salida?

I've sold about 4-6 XJ dana 44s in the past few years. I did sell a dana 30 to Rob in Salida a few years ago, I think this is right, I've bought/sold a lot of Jeep parts over the years. This is a good running XJ dana 44 rear axle, run it and forget about it back there...it will run up to a 35" tire, maybe more, but then you just need to be a little careful.

Troy

Back