• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDC fuse layout in a 2001 XJ

Pseudotuna

NAXJA Forum User
Hope someone can help, I've searched the forums and can't come up with what I need. I have a short in a circuit which I've located in the power distribution center under the hood by pulling fuses one-by-one but I can't find a fuse diagram which identifies the fuse or circuit. The fuse is a 15amp in the bottom right corner of the PDC.

Hope someone can help, I've searched the forums and can't come up with what I need. I have a short in a circuit which I've located in the power distribution center under the hood by pulling fuses one-by-one but I can't find a fuse diagram which identifies the fuse or circuit. The fuse is a 15amp in the bottom right corner of the PDC.

"Bottom Right" is a little vaque. If you can tell me what fuse # or even the amperage I can check the FSM for you. Most of the big fuses just say Fused B+, but you can search the circuit number and see what it feeds.

If this is it, let us know the fuse number.
2001PDC.jpg

Back