• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Loose-Nuts or 4X4 Outpost

Link doesn't work.

But whatever it is, I vote Loose Nuts. :D I'm running one of Dan's winch bumpers.

mavrick said:
Your pic doesn't work.

I'm not running a Loose-Nuts bumper, but my vote is also for Loose-Nuts-Enterprises.
I bought a ton of stuff from Dan Turner @ Loose-Nuts, he is very good guy to deal with and talk too. I will be giving him a call if I ever need any Jeep stuff. :thumbup:

The Outpost had one on display during the Fall Fling. It looked really nice and has awesome ground clearance all around, and especially at the winch. I still like the mounting of my Rigidco better.

Greg M

Yup, Dan's the man. He personally delivered my bumper...and installed it. :D

I would also have to say.........Loose Nuts......I picked up one of Dan's front bumper last fall and absolutely love, ground clearance and keeps the winch out of the grill.

I was all for loose-nuts but the moab bumper is calling me. Minus the stinger and adding a skid plate that covers the cross member.

Back