• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BORE Wendover race sept. 19

slcpunk74

NAXJA Forum User
This is awesome news for you!

Your tellin me. If the JS scene booms around here we may be running two vehicles next year. Just depends if anyone wants to take advantage of the popularity that should follow. By that I mean sponsor us... We can dream right? My friend said we should get Betto's to sponsor us because we eat there so much they owe it to us hehe.

Ok well I just got an e-mail that said the race is AUGUST 19!!! Not sept... I need to get my ass in gear!

JUST GOT WORD THAT THE RACE IS STILL SET FOR SEPTEMBER 19.

Must have been a mistake when they said august.

Crap, I was getting all excited to check this race out and just realized that I'll be in Lake Powell on the 19th.......:sure:

Crap, I was getting all excited to check this race out and just realized that I'll be in Lake Powell on the 19th.......:sure:
You're going to turn down a RACE so you can drunk-drive a jet ski? :nono:

We just decided about two days ago we are going to race... Now the rush begins.
Hope to see some locals out there and maybe a cherokee or two, maybe.

DSCN0134.jpg

Gettin our truck ready for the BOR Wendover race next weekend.

DSC01155.jpg

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01147.jpg

the 3.0 that comes with them sucks, so I threw a 3.4 in there. The front kit on ours retains the 4wd which is good and bad but I would start with a 4wd regardless because the frame is stronger. If you have a bender, a good welder, and money you can make a toyota really nice. If I wanted a dd/ desert truck I would def start with a 22r and do some mods to it or throw in the 2.7 from a taco.

linky. http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/showthread.php?t=51978

Back