• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Factory Cup Holder

BobDog

NAXJA Forum User
On the right side of the console there is 3 slot type holes...2 on the black shifter bezel and one centered between the two but on the lower console plastic.....these were meant to hold a snap in black cup holder that sat off towards the passenger. My Jeep dealer recently closed due to industry stimulus so I can't ask them and besides a dealer cup holder would most likely sell around $78.00 :confused: anyone know where to buy one of these? I saw one on a parts site but never marked the site....duh. Thanks :badpc:

Check eBay. I think Quadratec sells them too. But I agree heyhar, it falls off easily and spills your drink in the floor if you're lucky, on your passenger/wife/girlfriend if you're not.

Check eBay. I think Quadratec sells them too. But I agree heyhar, it falls off easily and spills your drink in the floor if you're lucky, on your passenger/wife/girlfriend if you're not.

Duct tape, mans' second best friend!

I've used both, they both tie as being the second worst cup holder I've ever seen.

My dad has a 94 that he got new with that cup holder. I have taken it off but I have not seen or heard of it falling off?

Back