• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Most popular wheel size

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
15 or 16 inch rim?

8 or 10 inch width?

I don't plan on running wider than a 12.5 tire.

Also what backspacing would be adequate for 33x12.5 tires and a 4.5 inch lift?

Thanks in advance,
Jeep450r

most people like a 4" to 4.5" BS on a 15" rim that is 8" wide. (what kind of control arms are you running?)

Down here in Florida it's mostly Sand and Mud. Most run with 15x10s with 12.50 Width Tires. BackSpacing from 3.75 to 4.5. However, with 4.5 BackSpacing with a 12.50 Width the Tires rub a little on the Lower Control Arms at full Turn. Many People also use 15x8s with 3.75 Back Spacing with 33" or taller 12.50s.

ma favowite wimz iz dee 15 times sevin cuz dey cum stok on me xj....seriously this is the most retarded thread ever....this info is covered so many times on here....his next thread will probably be asking if he can do a body lift on his xj

15" x 8" with 3.75" backspacing. Works very well for most folks on 33"-35" x 12.5" tires. Only thing I had to do was adjust the steering stops in a little bit to keep the tread sidewall rub to a minimum on full-lock turns.

Back