• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New unibody stiffener package

looks to me like a complete front to back plating kit for the frame rails. its 3/16ths but $250 isnt really all that expensive for all that steel pre cut to size :dunno: i would like to see smaller holes in it but thats just me.

not but 3 years ago people were crying about welding to the xj's unibody, suddenly over the last year it's now common place......but the parts shown seem to the over~board extreme in requirements...........do what your personal IQ results tell you to do............if in question, ask your local Walmart greeter!

not but 3 years ago people were crying about welding to the xj's unibody, suddenly over the last year it's now common place......but the parts shown seem to the over~board extreme in requirements...........do what your personal IQ results tell you to do............if in question, ask your local Walmart greeter!

Indeed it has suddenly become ok to weld to it. I would opt for 12 feet of 3x3x3/16 angle and 12 feet of 3x3/16 plate over this overpriced kit tho.

Back