• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coil spacers (pic)

outlander

NAXJA Forum User
I installed these 1.5" spacers to cure front end sag but they seem to me like they are sitting weird.

and the other side:

Do these look ok?

Last edited:
Most coil spacers that I have seen have a flat spot on them that should point towards the tire. Thats how my Teraflex spacers are and the RE spacers on my old TJ were like that as well. It helps give you a little extra clearance when the tire is stuffed.

They look a little Off.
What do you do with your XJ?
If you OffRoad, most certainly you will Drop an End and the Coil will come just a little Unattached at times anyways. IMHO

You might try Dropping an End by Driving on to something Tall enough with the other Tire and stopping high enough for the Coil to Drop and then Twist your Coil into Proper Position.

Just a thought.

I was looking at them again.

The Top Photo, the Spring looks as if it may be Sagging a little to one Side. If so, you know what to do. You have 3,072 Posts to your name.

The Bottom Photo looks fine to me.

If they are sagging... It's time to invest in New Springs any how. They have become too Weak to use any more. IMHO

Last edited:
Rough country(they have a lip just cant be seen in the pic.)
Coils are seated.
Flat part needs to be out...I'll fix that.
I have 3074 post so I should be an expert on how spacers should look.

Back