• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cluttered garage...

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
It's getting to the point where I'm having trouble walking around in my garage... I've got some stuff that really needs to go. Located in Des Moines, Iowa, local pick up always preferred but shipping always available. Here we go...
1. 1993 XJ valve cover-fits any year 4.0, great upgrade from RENIX style. Painted Chrysler Industrial Red(cool friggin color)-$25
2. 4.0 HO Intake Manifold (1991-1995) style-with PS mods would fit up to a 98. Don't know how much it's worth.
3. 1999+ Fuel rail, injectors, throttle body, MAT Sensor. Will split up.
4. 1984-1996 opening vent windows. My buddy has gotten 75+ shipping for a set of these on eBay. I'm thinking about $50 would work.
5. 1984-2001 rear bench seat cover(top section). Taken from a 98 cloth still in great shape. $20
6. Stock coil springs off of a 99 IIRC. No sag, lower miles. $15.
I really need 97+ front bumper end caps so if anyone has a set of those maybe we could work out a partial trade type deal. And all prices are OBO and are excluding shipping. PM or reply here. Thanks Everyone!
-Collin
ResizedVC1.jpg

VentWindows.jpg

Last edited:
Throttle body is gone, but everything else including the vent windows are still available. Vent windows were only going to be 18.45 shipped to Hawaii so it's probably going to be much cheaper within the US. Thanks to everyone for the interest so far.

Back