• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

inside door handle stuck

supersuby483

NAXJA Forum User
getting out of my heep, i somehow got the inside door handle stuck about half way out. at the time neither the inside or outside door handles worked, but with a little removing and use of the ford wrench i got the outside handle to work again. does anyone one have any ideas on how to get the inside to work again? i found this http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=936275&highlight=inside+door+handle but it just tells me the problem i have and not how to fix it.

I had a similar problem with my lock switch after removing the door panel. I tweaked the lock rod and the lock was stuck unlocked.

I removed the door panel and played with the rod until I got it fixed. I'd pull the door panel and see if you can pull the rod to open the door. If so figure out why the rod is out of alignment and bend it back into alignment. I'd suggest only minor adjustments at a time so nothing breaks.

Back