• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable track bar question

lsc910

NAXJA Forum User
Hello I've got a 93 xj with a 4 litre and I'm in the process of installing a 4.5 lift kit. I had some one give me an adjustable track bar but not the brkt.The track bar came with the misalignment spacer. My question is can i run this track bar with out the brkt or can i use the stock one? If anyone has pics please post so I can see.

which bracket are you speaking of...the frame side or axle side?

if the axle side, you'll be fine since the only point in axle bracket is to do the same as lengthening the track bar...

if on the frame...all depends on how it mounts...like 94xj said...if its got a TRE, it'll work in the factory spot provided its the correct taper---if its got some type of flex joint, it will need a bracket that is built for that setup--if its a heim with no tapered spacer...you'll need to drill the factory mount out to accept a 3/4 bolt...

Back