• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jumped my truck...What should I check?

Zoro

NAXJA Forum User
Went wheeling the other day and I tried to pop the front end up on a shale pile and I guess I got the whole truck 4ish feet off the ground...What should I check for damage? Drives fine but the front fender got a little bent.

Look for damage under the hood, to the ground and from the grill back to the doors. At least give all the front driveline, susoension, and steering a once over.

HTH

Rev

Zoro said:
Went wheeling the other day and I tried to pop the front end up on a shale pile and I guess I got the whole truck 4ish feet off the ground...What should I check for damage? Drives fine but the front fender got a little bent.

Sounds like you just jammed a tire in the well to damage the fender. Check everything for tightness and consider yourself fortunate.

From what I've seen so far the only real damage was to the tops of the swaybar endlinks, I'm running stockers w/a 4"lift(for now) and the tops bent back towards the coils. It was kinda cool tho...

Back